The Challenge Foundation Academy is a tuition-free charter school open to all Indiana students, regardless of income-level, academic background, and/or residence. Our goals are to provide the following:
- Ensure that each child becomes a motivated and capable learner.
- Acquires the essential knowledge and skills needed to compete in an increasingly competitive world.
- Builds character and makes choices that will result in a better life for themselves and others.
- Has the active involvement of parents, mentors, and the community throughout the educational process.
- Benefits, not detracts from society.
Parents need only to apply, and provide the necessary registration materials that are required to enroll a child in any public school. We accept applications to our school year-around, and will fill open spots as they become available over the course of each school year. Our normal year-to-year enrollment process begins each January. At that time, we will publicize openings at our school, based on the number of returning students, and begin to accept applications.
In mid-March, we will hold a lottery, at which time, we will fill at random open spots at CFA and, as necessary, build a wait list of applications of students who have completed an application, but do not yet have a spot. To access the application link please go to "How to Enroll," located on the left side of this screen, and select application.
Thank you for considering Challenge Foundation Academy for your elementary school. If you would like to visit the school to better understand what it is like to be a Challenge student, please schedule a shadow visit by contacting the main office at 317-803-3182 or email Tay Edmonds @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, we look forward to serving every student we can, and encourage all who are interested in applying to be part of our Challenge Foundation Academy community.
Thank you again for your interest in Challenge Foundation Academy.