We welcome visitors in the building and classrooms anytime! Family and community involvement is a crucial aspect of a student’s success. If possible, please schedule visits one day in advance.
When visiting/volunteering, please follow these guidelines:
- All visitors must stop by the office first to sign in and get a name tag.
- Visitors should visit a classroom for no longer than 90 minutes unless under special conditions agreeable to the teacher.
- Refrain from bringing food into the classroom. Obviously, cell phones or other items that can disrupt learning should be turned off or kept out of sight in the classroom.
- Please see your child’s teacher for volunteering activities specific to their classroom. Some of these activities may include:
- Reading to the class
- Making items for class use
- Donating classroom material
Contact Jenny Boyts, Community School Coordinator, for more information or to express interest.