At Challenge Foundation Academy, we believe in the education of the entire student. Please click on the left areas to learn more about the support we offer each student.
According to E.D. Hirsch, JR., author and founder of the Core Knowledge curriculum upon which our school is founded, for the sake of academic excellence, greater fairness, and higher literacy, early schooling should provide a solid, specific, shared, and sequential core curriculum. This is how students will establish strong foundations of knowledge.
- that an educational program should provide an environment where every student is encouraged to realize their full potential
- that we should create a structured environment of expectation where students feel safe to explore and discover and grow
- that we should instill in our students a sense of responsibility for themselves and how their actions can effect others.
- that it is a privilege to be a part of a supportive community that fosters respect and academic excellence
- that we should instill a love of learning as a lifelong pursuit
Our academics are guided by clear and attainable world-class standards. Standardized tests and ongoing student assessment ensures that an effective system of accountability is in place and that students are performing to their highest possible abilities.